Policy on Security of Personal Data Processing
Thank you for visiting our online store, www.uleiuriesentialeorganice.ro. To us, S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L, ensuring a quality, safe and reliable relationship with you is our most important company value. Part of this relationship is the company's commitment to comply with the GDPR regulation to protect and preserve the confidentiality of the personal data you provide us.
Who are we?
S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L., with its online store www.uleiuriesentialeorganice.ro, is a Romanian company whose main object of activity is the online import and sale of the aromatherapy products described on our website.
S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L, Sos. Colentina, number 4, district 2, Bucharest
Tax identification number: RO 43768259
Trade Register number: J40/3006/19.02.2021
Phone number: 0735398077
What do you need to know when you visit the www.uleiuriesentialeorganice.ro website?
Our website is hosted by the Prestashop platform, a platform that implemented the safety measures required by law to comply with GDPR regulations.
By using the services/modules on the www.uleiuriesentialeorganice.ro website (creating an account, browsing, purchasing products, etc.), the Customer accepts that his/her personal and commercial data (including name, surname, email address, statistical information about his/her activity) are processed for the purposes described below.
By accepting this agreement, your personal data will be processed by S.C Recharge Center S.R.L. in accordance with this Personal Data Processing Policy.
If you object to the processing of such data, Recharge Center is unable to retrieve, process and deliver your order.
Who can you contact about the Recharge Center Security Policy?
Contact us: (+40) 729 496 084
S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L.
Sos. Colentina, number 4, district 2, Bucharest
What are the personal data processing principles we follow?
• Personal data are processed by Recharge Ceter in good faith and in accordance with the legal provisions in force.
• Personal data are collected by Recharge Center only for the purposes mentioned below and within the limits of the legal provisions.
• Personal data shall not be stored by Recharge Center for longer than necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected.
• Recharge Center has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, disclosure, unauthorized access or any other form of illegal processing
What personal data do we process?
To carry out the business activities undertaken by our online store, i.e. online sale of aromatherapy products, we require the following personal data:
• Name and surname
• Delivery address
• Billing address, if you want the invoice to include a different address than the delivery address
• Email address
• Phone number
In addition to the data abovementioned that you fill out when you set up your account or when you place an order without an account, we also process information that helps us improve the content of our website and optimize it for you, as well as provide information that might interest you and carry out marketing activities to promote the products we offer:
• Data related to the history of your searches, namely: read articles, products viewed, accessed website pages, etc.
• With the help of the tracking codes installed on our platform from various analytics and statistics service providers, we collect data such as IP address, average time on page and visited pages.
Why do we require such personal data?
• We work constantly to make your shopping experience in our online store as pleasant and easy as possible. Keeping your account active (accepting the retention of your account information) greatly simplifies the steps you need to take when purchasing, saves time and avoids errors related to addresses and delivery information.
• The information on the order page is required for the processing, billing and delivery of the ordered goods and services.
• Your contact details are mandatory for delivery by courier and are used to fill out the delivery documents (delivery AWBs).
• Your consent allows us to improve our information and communication services: we can inform you that we have received the order, as well as confirm its stage and the moment when it’s being picked up by a courier. Your data is also used for: creating an account/confirming the creation of an account, resending forgotten passwords, confirming card payments, answering questions/complaints, providing feedback about the purchased products and services offered.
• To share your opinions and experience with the products and services offered byRecharge Center with other potential buyers.
• To increase satisfaction when browsing our website, by constantly striving to optimize and improve our platform.
• When we launch new collections or have special deals, we will inform you via newsletters. Each newsletter has an unsubscribe button. Therefore, if you wish to stop receiving this type of marketing materials from us, you can hit unsubscribe.
• As the case of any other company, marketing campaigns are necessary to be able to grow and continue to provide you with quality products and services. Only the necessary information from your data will be safely used for campaigns to promote goods and services, market research, statistics, sales monitoring and customer purchasing behavior monitoring, administrative and media activities, etc.
Who has access to your data?
We would like to inform you that for the efficient functioning of the platform we use different services from external or internal providers (“processors”), to whom we may send some of your personal data, with the express mention that we only use authorized persons who provide sufficient guarantees that the appropriate technical and organizational measures have been implemented to ensure that the processing complies with the requirements stipulated in the Regulation as well as to ensure the protection of the rights of every Recharge Center customer. The categories of services covered by our partnership with the aforementioned suppliers and the personal data transferred to them include the following:
• Newsletter services - email address, name, surname.
• Billing services - name, surname, email address, address.
• Delivery services/postal services - name, surname, email address, phone number, address.
• Online payment processing services - name, surname, email address, address.
• Comment services - name, surname, email address.
• Accounting services — name, surname, address.
How long do we keep your personal data?
The personal data provided will be processed during the contractual relationship with every customer, as well as afterwards, for a reasonable period of time that may not be shorter than the general limitation period.
What are the rights of the data subjects whose personal data are collected and/or processed by
According to Law no. 677/2001, you have the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data:
• The Customer has the right to access and correct his/her personal data collected by Recharge Center under this agreement. These rights are exercised directly on the website, by accessing your personal account and ticking the options found in “Control your privacy”
• Right to be informed. You have the right to obtain from S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L., according to art. 12 of Law no. 677/2001 at least the following information, unless you are already in possession of the said information:
a) the identity of the operator and its representative, if any.
b) the purpose for which the data is being processed.
c) additional information, such as: data recipients or categories of data recipients.
d) any other information requested by means of an order from the supervisory authority, taking into account the specifics of the processing.
• Right to access the data. You also have the right to obtain from S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L, according to art. 13 of Law no. 677/2001, upon request and free of charge within the limit of one request per year, a confirmation that your data are or are not processed by S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L.
• Right to intervene on the data. At the same time, you have the right to obtain from the operator, according to Art. 14 of Law no. 677/2001, upon request and free of charge, the rectification, updating, blocking or deletion of data whose processing does not comply with the law, especially incomplete or inaccurate data.
• Right to object. You can object at any time to the processing of your personal data by S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L, according to art. 15 of Law No. 677/2001.
• Right to take legal action. According to Art. 18 of Law no. 677/2001 you have the right to take legal action to defend any rights guaranteed by law that have been violated by S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L.
To exercise these rights please send us a written, dated and signed request for the attention of our DPO officer:
Contact us: 0735398077
S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L.
Sos. Colentina, number 4, district 2, Bucharest
How does Recharge Center collect and use some of your personal data (e.g. IP) and how are they being used?
They enable the site or service provider systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember information.
Why we need the information obtained via cookies: a) to help us remember and process the items in your shopping cart. (b) to help us understand your preferences based on previous or current website activity, which allows us to improve the services we offer you, c) to help us produce aggregated data about website traffic and website interaction, that help us understand the website areas we need to develop, build and improve d) to identify users e) to remember user customized preferences (f) to help users perform tasks without having to re-enter information when browsing or returning to the website at a later time e) to target customers according to online behavioral advertising tenets and display relevant ads according to the users’ past searches.
You can read more about cookies in the Cookies section
This document is supplemented by the full set of security procedures regarding the processing of personal data approved by the management of S.C. Recharge Center S.R.L.
This Policy on Security of Personal Data Processing was adopted today, the 1st of May 2021 in
The Recharge Center Team